Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SPECIAL!!!!


One day my friends made me special it was when i was playing football.I didn't know to play that well because i just played soccer in my 5Th grade class.So we were just playing and i saw lots of my friends catching good passes and making touchdowns but i didn't have any touchdowns.So the game just kept ongoing and i was blocking this kid and they threw the ball to him and i was really close to catching it.And all of my teammates were saying com on Luis you could intercepted that ball.And i was kind of disappointed but i didn't give up.Then i kept on blocking that same person and then there quarterback trew it to him and i was right in front of him and finally intercepted it.All my friends were telling me nice Luis and i felt special.


No comments:

Post a Comment