Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SMILE ☺☻☺☺☻☻☻☺☺:)







Someone who makes me smile is my family every time the come over and visit they make me laugh.And my dad and my mom always make me smile they give stuff I like money,candy,and sometimes they buy me new clothes and shoes.Also my friends make me smile every time I go to school my friends are laughing making up jokes and they make me laugh alot.My brothers and sister make me smile because I'm always playing with them taking them to the park and sometimes I take them to play basketball and if they shoot the ball and it don't even touch the rim it makes me laugh and it makes them laugh also.But the person who makes me smile the most is me my self I'm always making myself smile when I look at the mirror I smile when i see a hot girl I smile all that makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment